The Melbourne Law School Career Services can work with you to establish your professional career goals and map out a career pathway tailored to your own ambitions and areas of interest.
Our careers team can assist students during each step of their career journeys and is available to students throughout their degrees. We offer:
- One-on-one consultations
- Tailored careers resources
- Resume, cover letter and application writing review and advice
- Career planning and goal setting
- Interview advice and mock interviews
- Workshops and seminars
- Insightful events with industry leading experts and MLS alumni.
Law Online is your first stop to gaining careers insight, access to our careers resources and is where you can view positions currently advertised with a wide variety of employers, both in Australia and overseas. Careers Consultations are available via Law Online.
For more information, please contact our Careers Team.
Melbourne Law School Career Services
Madeline Organero, Careers Consultant
Email: email@example.com Phone: +61 3 8344 8089