Lockers are available on Level 6 for use by all Melbourne Law Masters students.
Apply for short-term locker (maximum 10 days) (PDF)
Terms and Conditions
Lockers are issued to University of Melbourne Law Masters students only.
Rental is free of charge.
- The University of Melbourne assumes no responsibility for materials lost or stolen from lockers.
- No hazardous materials may be stored in the locker.
- The University of Melbourne reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice.
- The University of Melbourne is authorised to remove personal property left in the lockers after expiration of the key return date.
- The University, without liability, will attempt to notify the owners to arrange for pick up within a reasonable period. Beyond this period, the University has the right to deal with any personal property left in the locker in any manner in its absolute discretion.
- All locker keys must be returned to the Academic Support Office by the key return due date.
- Please be aware that if you do not return the locker key 30 days from the date stated above or request a rental extension, the content will be removed and destroyed.
- Students will not be issued another locker if key is lost.