Subjects in this area of study examine the regulatory regime governing risk and liability.
They are designed to give students an in-depth understanding of the growing field of risk mitigation and the management of risk issues across a variety of sectors, including health, construction and insurance law.
Single subjects in Risk Management and Liability
- Construction Risk: Allocation and Insurance
- Current Issues in Negligence
- Government Liability
- Liability Insurance Law
- Management for Professionals
- Managing Legal Risk in Construction
- Regulation of Health Practitioners: Accountability and Enforcement
- Workplace Health and Safety
Single subject study
Subjects in the Melbourne Law Masters are available as single subject enrolments, either with or without assessment.
All Risk Management and Liability subjects are accredited to the following courses:
See subject details for additional courses.