Managing litigation risk and potential legal liability are key challenges for a variety of sectors, including health, construction, human resource management and insurance.
Subjects in this area of study examine diverse aspects of the regulatory regime governing legal risk and liability.
Single subjects in Risk Management and Liability
- Construction Risk: Allocation and Insurance
- Current Issues in Negligence
- Liability Insurance Law
- Management for Professionals
- Managing Legal Risk in Construction
- Regulation of Health Practitioners: Accountability and Enforcement
- Workplace Health and Safety
Single subject study
Subjects in the Melbourne Law Masters are available as single subject enrolments, either with or without assessment.
All Risk Management and Liability subjects are accredited to the following courses:
See subject details for additional courses.