Find information for pursuing a career in a judicial department.
Graduates pursuing employment within the judicial system can find many avenues for employment both within Victoria, interstate and internationally, to interact with government, law reform, the wider legal profession and education.
Previous graduates have worked as barristers, and Judges' Associates, experiencing a unique and insightful perspective of the court system.
You can view a list of MLS alumni who hold current judicial positions by visiting our alumni appointments section.
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- County Court of Victoria
- Magistrates' Court of Victoria
- Children's Court of Victoria
- Coroners Court of Victoria
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT)
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Family Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia