The students in the Disability Human Rights Clinic (DHRC) have undertaken over 25 clinical projects and produced legal briefs, research papers, toolkits, and other work for our partner organisations.
- Download the 2016 students’ research reports
- Australian and German guardianship law’s compliance with article 12 of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (PDF, 640KB)
- United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities on the right to support for persons with disabilities (PDF, 570KB)
- Our other 2016 project team, Annika McInerney, Erin Morton and Christie-Anna Ozorio, worked with the Australian Centre for Disability Law on confidential client matters and consequently their memorandum cannot be included here. Visit the Australian Centre for Disability Law for more information on their work.
- Download a collection of the 2015 students’ work (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Listen to the 2015 students’ presentation on inclusion policy and the Education Disability Standards to staff at the University of Divinity.
- Watch the 2015 students’ presentation of an NDIS decision-making toolkit to Members and staff of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.