- Issues arising from police activity during election time
Prof James Stellios and Mr David Savage AM<
- Between Law and Convention: Ministerial Advisers in the Australian System of Responsible Government
- Political Corruption - Elections and Beyond: Perspectives from Indonesia and Australia
Denny Indrayana, Maxine McKew and Alison Byrne
- Political Donations - A Fresh Pathway
- Monitoring and Analysis of Myanmar’s 2015 Election Processes and Result
Dr Anthony Ware
- Above the Line: Changes to the way we vote for the Senate
Dr Nick Economou
- Fresh Ideas on Electoral Matters
Daniel Messemaker, Isabelle McIver and Sasha Lynch
- Party Hopping in Israel: An Assessment of the Impact of Anti-Defection Laws
- Fairness and Equality: Drawing Election Districts in Australia
Jenni Newton-Farrelly, Antony Green and Warwick Gately.
- McCloy's Case: the High Court on Political Donations, Freedom and Equality
Tony Keyes and Graeme Orr.
- Political Funds of Trade Unions: How Should They Be Regulated?
Joo-Cheong Tham, Nicholas Reece and Keith Ewing.
- The 4th Biennial Electoral Regulation Research Network Workshop
Sydney, 5-6 November 2015
- Independent electoral administration in Australia: contemporary challenges and opportunities
Tom Rogers, Electoral Commissioner - Australian Electoral Commission.
- Electronic voting in practice: Two state election?
Mark Radcliffe and Simon Hancock.