Melbourne Law Masters subjects will be delivered either online, on campus or dual-delivery in 2022.
2022 Melbourne Law Masters program
The 2022 program brings an array of international experts as well as Australian practitioners from all sectors of the legal profession, to ensure a continuation of the mix of in-depth legal knowledge and its practical application.
The program features:
- 15 new subjects
- Ageing and Human Rights
- Chinese Tax Law and Policy
- Civil Regulatory Litigation
- Executive Power
- Global Digital Tax
- Human Rights and the Digital State
- International Employment and Equality Law
- International Tax in the United States
- Press Freedom and National Security
- Science and AI: Legal and Ethical Challenges
- Social Procurement Law and Policy
- Superannuation Law and Regulation
- Tax in Practice
- Tax of Innovation
- Tax of Superannuation A
- Diverse teaching group including international experts and Australian practitioners
- Over 160 subjects on offer
- 26 specialist legal areas
- 41 courses
New Specialist Certificate in Tax
This new qualification is part of the globally recognised tax specialisation of the Melbourne Law Masters program. Tailored for experienced mid-career tax professionals, accountants and lawyers specialising in tax who want to elevate their careers quickly, subjects are designed for busy professionals to fit within their competing time commitments.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No. 1 law school in Australia and No. 12 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2022)
- No. 1 law school in Australia and No. 5 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2022)
The University of Melbourne is ranked:
- No. 1 in Australia and No. 33 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2022)
- No. 1 in Australia and No. 33 in the world (Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2021)
Want to find out more?
Subscribe to our Melbourne Law Masters newsletter to be kept up-to-date about events, key application dates, news and more.